Saturday, October 26, 2019

I Put the "Pro" in crastinator

I've been on a vision quest.
Well, mostly gin fueled and not so much about spiritual awakening as really thoughtful avoidance. So maybe vision quest is naming too nicely, lets say- "I see you hitherto loved hobby and I stuff you back into a sack."
I have nibbled around the edges, a cut out here and re-draft there. I had my scissors sharpened. I'm just waiting for 3 dress forms to visit me in the night, have an epiphany, and awake renewed.
Here are a few from the queue-
This is a gorgeous drapey rayon that I had for a song,
and the pattern would suit it perfectly. Sure.
I plan on going to Veterans Day USO dance at the Presidio Officers' Club, Nov. 9. Times a-wasting.


It doesn't look like much, but it's cut out.
 A new under bodice for my Swiss waist.
 Le Bal des Vampires is fast approaching and I want to freshen up an old dress with a newish bodice. It's so easy. Yup.
This paisley is so soft it feels like velvet. Day Bodice anyone?

Yeah, I just need to make this.


I have been connecting with NorCal colleagues, I DID go to a professional mixer in Oakland, the Directors Guild puts on the dog.

Beautiful Lake Merritt

"No space of regret can make amends for one life's opportunity misused.''
Shut up Marley, I'll forge what I like.


Ever Your Thimble Servant,
Miss Brilliantine


No comments:

Post a Comment